Yes, I know. I'm trying to keep them current :-)
Desney Bailey, Angela Brown, Eb Davis, Gordon Gatherer (voc/harp), Clarissa Hechavarria, Nina Hill, Kara Johnstad, Jan Ponsford, Shade White.
Helmut Bruger, Nina T. Davis (p/voc), Klaus Ignatzek, Christian Rannenberg (p/voc), Jessica Williams, Cris Williamson (p/voc).
Tom Blacksmith (g/b/voc), Namoli Brennet (g/voc), Deborah Campbell, Adrián Costa (g/voc), Brandy Herbert, Jan Hirte (g/voc), Sven Ramrath.
Kat Baloun, Marcos Coll (harp/voc).
Ray Blue (ts/ss), Roby Edwards (ts), Herbie Hart (ts), Reiner Hess (as), Christoph Sinnen (ss/as/ts), Tina Tandler (as/ss).
Otherwise, it seems to be a law of nature that bassists don't have web pages.
Ernst Bier, Andreas Bock, Sebastian Trupart, Marcel van Cleef.
With Jan Hirte. Photo: Schwe Schweizer 2008
- Forget Finale! This is the finest music notation program around, and it's FREE!
- Everybody's favorite piano (that's if you're not a Boesendorfist).
- My living room grand is a beautiful Model 7 from 1911. Kudos go out to Reinhard Diehl for donating it to me. If you want to know more about these pianos that "sing" more than any other, check out their website (although I do prefer their pre-war ones)!
- They made my rehearsal room piano. It's not a bad one. So they get a link here.
- Musik-Service Berlin
- The cool guys & gals at my favorite music store are looking forward to your visit.
- They sell music by women for women. A good thing.
- PHP home page
- Includes a language reference.
- All about Perl, the scripting language.
- The W3C's CSS page
- Learn about Cascading Style Sheets. They're a great way to tune the looks of your web page. I used them heavily on mine.
- The Edge
- Dedicated to pushing the sundry applications of CSS to the max. A lot of design ideas you see on this web page, I got from there. Thanks, Eric!
- Linux Magazine
- because in a free world, we need neither Windows nor Gates. German sister site.
...And There's Also
- PR services by veteran publicist Andrea Protscher
- Sukkat Schalom
- A friendly and open Liberal Jewish synagogue in Berlin.
- Bet Debora
- Bet Debora is a shining example that feminism and Judaism are not mutually exclusive.
- Mensa in Deutschland
- A society for bright people. In the words of one Mensan, smack dab in the middle between being a mental sports club, an elite network and a self-help group. Click on the Mblem to go to Mensa's international site.